Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome to Specks of Serenity~

There are so many negative things in the world that we all get stuck focusing on.  This is my daily (hopefully) dose of specks of serenity; small things in life that give me peace, joy and happiness.  I say hopefully daily because I have no clue how disciplined I can be at this.  Fingers crossed that the things that give me joy may actually make you smile as well.  I hope you will stick with me as I figure out the world of blogging and how this thing actually works.

Today's speck: My new shoes.  My husband (Eric) and I are not big spenders, so I shop for bargains and deals all the time.  If something catches my eye AND is a great price, it is REALLY hard for me to walk away.
  Not sure if these shoes are amazing because of their color and character, or because they only cost me $4.50. 

No comments:

Post a Comment