Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Art/Craft Fairs

I believe that one of life's greatest joys is wandering around searching for handmade treasures at art and craft fairs.  Jams, scarves, jewelry, paintings, and of course funnel cake, ice cream, and lemonade.

This past weekend was the Central PA Festival of the Arts.  We spent a lovely, but very hot, Saturday afternoon walking around State College at Arts Fest, and a great and even hotter Sunday walking around at the People's Choice Festival in Boalsburg.

Yes, I did have my so-sugary-that-it-tastes-like-chewing-on-sand lemonade, and it was wonderful!  
I also made a few amazing purchases, which I'll share over the next few days as I find the perfect spots for them in my house and the perfect outfits to pair them with.
 
  This one needs no special outfit, or introduction, 
as it is just simply put,
an amazing hat.
The pin on the side is removable, so I can switch it out
at any point with whatever I want.  
So versatile.
I decided to strike a few poses for you, 
so you could enjoy every angle of the hat.
Sort of reminds me of something Blossom would have worn.
Do you remember that show?  One of my old faves.



Finally, Izzy's first blog appearance.  She is our perfect little kitty.  Usually not a great picture taker, but I snatched her up and snapped this one before she knew what hit her.  That would explain the dazed look on her face. Although sometimes mischievous, we love her to pieces.
Isn't she cute?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment