Friday, July 22, 2011

Bathroom progress

When we bought our house, some of the wallpaper was a bit much for me, aka it HAD TO GO.
So here's our bathroom when we moved in, back in November.  Floral wallpaper in all its glory.
And then after some blue paint, and with brown accents.
(A disappointment for me because it ended up WAY too dark.)
And NOW, after some new window treatments, rugs, and a fresh coat (or 4) of white paint on the wood trim.
SUCH an improvement!

I now love my bathroom!  YAY!
Do you even believe that is the same blue on the walls?  What a difference the accents (and a little sunlight) actually make.


Isn't the white trim SO much better in our bathroom than the brown?  (I forgot to snap close-up before and afters, so the before is already taped, oops).

No comments:

Post a Comment