Monday, July 2, 2012

Mad Woman

I have yet to watch an episode of "Mad Men" but I hear that it is something to get into, especially since I work in advertising.

At the beginning of summer, I thrifted these cateye sunglasses that I have since been obsessed with!  Obsessed I tell you!

Then, I thrifted this Vera Wang dress.
The shoes are from Payless, on a super clearance.
And the belt is a hand-me-down from my mom.







Of course, it would not be complete without the 3-piece pearl set that was a gift from Erin (my sister-in-law) for the bridesmaids when she and my brother got married.  See Erin, when you said "something you'll wear again", it was really true!



So the entire outfit basically cost me about $15 and it felt to me like I just jumped off the set of "Mad Men".  What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment