Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Oh Chicago






I spent about 3 days in Chicago recently for business, and although our conference was jam-packed full of meetings, lunches, seminars, group dinners, etc., I did manage to get out of the Hilton for a very brief time to checkout the few blocks nearby.

By a very brief time, I mean that I ventured out for about 20 min over the lunch break one day and walked 2 blocks in either direction of the hotel, just so I could really feel like I saw something, which I did!

On this little walk I saw, a fountain, a sweet little park, and got to pet a police horse named Francis.



We did have a dinner party at the Navy Pier one night, and this was the view of the sunset from the balcony






 My travels were less than smooth, with flight delays, sprinting through the airport on more than one occasion, almost missing my layovers, having a broken seat which resulted in sitting in the very front of the plane with the flight attendant, but all in all, I ended up making it to my final destinations on time and in one piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment