Thursday, June 7, 2012

Doesn't June mean warm?

Apparently not if you are in central PA.

Over the last 3-4 weeks our weather has been insane-O, bouncing between the 60s and 80s basically overnight.  I have come to live by the weather forecast, not just for "do I need an umbrella tomorrow", but more "do I need to unpack one of the sweaters I so happily packed away already".

So, in honor of this morning that is in the 50s, for the 3rd time this week, I thought it would make me feel toasty to post one of my fave outfits from the winter.

Please forgive the poor shot, but finding a spot in my house to set my camera timer and take a self-portrait is not exactly the easiest task.

Just looking at this zebra scarf, those knee-high suede boots, and long sleeves, is making me feel toastier (or is it the fleece robe I'm wearing and hot coffee I'm drinking??).

Ok, time to get my chilly butt ready for a day at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment